The Jim Thorpe Touchdown Club is the booster club for the Jim Thorpe Area High School Football program which includes players from 7th grade through 12th grade.
Our primary purpose is to raise funds to support the team and create a positive, spirited environment to ensure the players and all the kids involved with the program have fun and learn the importance of playing on a team.
The Touchdown Club directly purchases or donates money to purchase:
- Socks for all players
- Hoagies for all players after every game
- Water for all players after every game
- Thursday night dinners
- House banners for all underclassmen
- Varsity jackets
- Coaching equipment including DVD recording devices to send player disks to prospective recruiters
We are able to purchase or help purchase these items thanks to the generosity of our community, parents and area businesses. Here are ways you can help:
- Buy a program ad in the Football Program sold at every home game. For Order Forms — Businesses click here. Parents click here.
- Band and cheer parents are also welcome to congratulate their child in the program: Band Form | Cheer Form.
- Sponsor a Game Ball in memory or in honor of someone special. Game Balls are signed by all the players and tickets are sold at each home game to raffle off the ball. Game Ball sponsorships are $25.
- Sponsor a Thursday Night Meal. Click here for the form. Click here to see this year’s schedule.
- Purchase an advertisement in the annual Football Program.
- Buy our Spirit Wear at games. Sweatshirts and t-shirts are new this year.
- Buy 50/50 tickets at games.
- Buy Game Ball raffle tickets at games.
- Make a direct donation!
Please email email@example.com with any questions or to make a donation. Thank you!